Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lately...

My sister Julie came out from Utah to visit me and Graham. We really didn't do much, but we had a good time.

Our activities included:
--Picking our own strawberries at Sauvie Island and then making strawberry short cakes.
--Shopping in downtown Portland and visiting the famous huge Powell's Books.
--Watching several episodes of "Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods".
--Eating lunch at Round Table Pizza.
--Visiting Graham's brother and wife, and playing with their dog.
--Cooking, cooking, and more cooking.

Anyways, I'm getting really excited about my job interview on Thursday and have been very excited about the potential new job and move. Graham and I are very excited about the possibilities in our future.

4 comments:

Sue said...

And you will have an even better random time with your mom (and dad) next week.

Sarah said...

That sounds like fun. I'm really excited becase my sistuh is visitin this summer with the babe and husband. Sisters are great.

Jules AF said...

Don't tell people about that tv show. That was something between you and me!

Unknown said...

Just setting up dad's gmail account so he can comment.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...