1. What is his name? Graham Rockwell
2. Who eats more? Definitely definitely him.
3. Who said I love you first? I did. He'd never even told it to a girl before, so he had no experience. I said it to him under the stars on a beach at the Oregon coast.
4. Who is taller? He is.
5. Who is smarter? We're smart for different things. He knows about how things work, I'm smart about other stuff. The better question is: who is more clumsy.. because that's a toss-up.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me.. I'm a crier. I've also seen him shed a couple of tears..
7. Who does the laundry? Me. Graham comes home with 5 less socks than what he left with.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right when you are laying on the bed. Graham even makes me sit on his right.
9. Who pays the bills? We both do. "Pay" is a relative term, however, meaning that Graham is the one who works to pay the bills. We both send the checks out.
10. Who cooks more? I do.. Graham has only cooked like 3 times. He does help out in the kitchen as my sous chef.
11. What meals do you cook together? Sometimes we cook breakfast foods together--I'm not too great at the pancakes. If I need chopping or stirring, he helpes me out all the time.
12. Who is more stubborn? I probably am. That's how I get him to call kisses "smooches" every night,
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me.. But he's pretty good about it too.
14. Who is cleaner? Me, but we both have bad habits of leaving clothes lying around. His is more annoying because he leaves his socks and shoes EVERYWHERE. One day I counted 5 pairs of his shoes in the family room.
15. Who has more siblings? He does. He has one more brother than me.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I have my way with him.. But if he asks me to do something, I would definitely do it.
17. What do you like to do together? Cuddle, laugh at each other, support each other, see movies, try new things, get me out of the house when I'm going crazy, and get/give foot massages.
18. Who eats more sweets? He does, especially if I make him a special cheesecake or cookies. He's a cookie monster. He also loves Little Debbies.
19. Guilty pleasures? Right now, it's the TV show "Heroes". We have been watching it for the whole weekend after Sarah introduced me to it.
20. How did you meet? We were on a multi-stake activities committee. I went up to talk to him at a dance because he served a mission with one of my friends from Utah. The next dance, he asked me to hang out with him and his friends after a dance.. We're "poster children" for the Young Single Adult program in Portland.
21. Who asked who out first? He did. He asked me out for a couple of dates for the next weekend, but I asked him to come over one night during the week.. So Graham likes to say I asked him out first.
22. Who kissed who first? He definitely did... in a CHURCH PARKING LOT at 2 in the morning.
23. Who proposed? Graham did, duh.. He got down on one knee on a bench in front of the Sacramento temple, where we got married 4 months later. I was so nervous and so excited.. My heart was racing, and Graham made me cry when said wonderful things to me.
24. His best features? His goofiness, willingness to laugh at things to keep life light, his cute butt, and his hot face (the hottest in the ward).
25. What is his greatest quality? His humility, his leadership abilities, and his love for me.