Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Job Interview

So.. I randomly applied for a job as a dietitian the Seattle area, only a ferry ride away from downtown Seattle.

I really didn't think anything would happen, since the job description says it requires 3 years of experience and perhaps a background in diabetes education.. neither of which do I have.

I mainly applied because it said there was a $5000 dollar sign-on bonus with a 2-year agreement. Hello! We could definitely use that cash!

So anyways, I got an email today saying they'd like to interview me next week. Yahoo!!! Isn't that exciting?!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. I hope it goes well.

Sarah said...

yaaaaaaaaaaay. let me know if you need a place to stay or use the restroom and have a cold glass of milk.

Jacob said...

We'll be praying for ya...except it would be a little embarrassing if you started out making more than me...

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

Ahhh, Bremerton. I have a soft spot in my heart for Bremerton. It was my first area on my mission. There's also a great MXPX song called Move to Bremerton.

"When I meet a special girl
She always lives somewhere else in the world
I dont want to call her on the phone
I wanna talk to her when Im at home

Move to bremerton - well hang out
Move to bremerton - cause you wanna
Move to bremerton - will you be mine?
(move to bremerton til the end of time)

Ill change the street signs you drive down
So you end up in my town
Ill re-draw the maps all one by one
So they all lead to bremerton

Drop out of school and run away
Quit your job, you got a place to stay
Pack your bags and hitch a ride
Bremertons a good place to reside

If you owned a brain and use it too
You gotta know that Id have a crush on you
Im a sucker for a level headed girl with a pretty smile
She gotz to have ideas, yeah, and she gotz to have style"

The Original TomKat said...

Good luck with the interview!!!!

Whitney said...

Keep us updated!

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...