Monday, August 20, 2007

Wtf?

I was just watching "The Hills", and one of the girls said out loud, "w-t-f".

Ok, that is just something you joke about--saying stuff like "l-o-l", or "s-t-f-u" instead of saying the actual words.. It's freaking retarded!

Anyways, I'm also going to complain about the commercial.. I think it's for ditech? You know, the one where they say, "people are smart".

Ok, I hate to say this, but people are NOT smart! (Look at my first sentence.) Is ditech just trying to butter people up or do they really think people are smart?

So yeah, that's my life.. I've been working from home and watching TV.. It's been lovely.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

k julie....i actually sometimes way WTF or OMG. mainly because i think its funny. Or maybe thats how it started...but i really do say W-T-F. hahahahhahhaha im hilarious

Shauna said...

k for some reason i thought i was reading julies blog. uhhh im an idiot. i guess i fall into the category that people arent smart.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...