Thursday, August 16, 2007

Friends

You know.. I was looking at some random chick's pictures on facebook, and there were a bunch of pictures of her and her friends.. It made me REALLY miss my friends.

I mean, I had my 5 years in Utah, I had my chances to really have fun with friends and enjoy the college life...

But now it's different. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with my life. I have a great boyfriend who makes me laugh, and I'm doing well in my internship and school, but sometimes.. I just wish I could be back in Provo....

All of my friends live in far-away places. I see them maybe 3-4 times a year. I don't have many girlfriends up here in Portland..

Ok, I have like 4: my roommates and friends from school.

I miss the closeness of Provo, just like being able to see your friend in 5 minutes, and being able to hang out with all of your closest friends.

Anyways, friends---I LOVE YOU and miss you!!

No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...