It's been a long day. I've been working for almost 11 hours, including lunch and traffic along the way. I sat at a computer all day bored out of my mind, now I get to sit more to enter people's food choices into a food database. And NO.. I don't get paid for this. It's killing me! FYI, I'm still at work and blogging.. I'm awesome.
So yeah, I've been working full-time at the hospital and heading up to "volunteer" at Kaiser twice a week to enter data for my thesis. Death. Oh, and I have a full-time boyfriend. My time is.. valuable? tight? chaotic? Even though I got enough sleep last night, I'm tired.
Julie's coming to visit me tonight. We're going downtown tomorrow--we'll shop, eat and see Harry Potter. Fun night! Plus, her and Graham get to meet. Fun. We're going to the coast to catch some colder weather on Saturday.. and then Julie and I work on cheer stuff on Sunday. Great way to end the weekend right?
What else has happened? Hmmm
- I moved to a suburb south of Portland. It's like 15 miles away from downtown, but like miles away from the Portland-feel. I have mixed feelings, but I LOVE my apartment.. I just wish Oregon places had air conditioners.
- I just got the internet at my apartment after 2 weeks of abstinence. Verizon is retarded.. seriously.
- 4th of July in WA/OR was intense! In WA, they have all of these fireworks that are illegal in OR and CA, but legal there. I went w/ Graham to his family's celebration, and pretty much almost caught on fire from all the fireworks' debris that fell on me. Other than that, good food, a trampoline, and sun all made it a good holiday and day off from work.
- I went hiking in the "Ape Caves" on the 4th. I tore through it like an animal. I'm like awesome at it. I impressed Graham. However, since we were riding in a convertible to and from the caves, I got severely sunburned on my legs. They're itching like CRAZY and I peeled one leg all last night.
- I' m poor from moving and spending money on who knows what! Suck. I also bought a microwave from Target that doesn't work. Wtf?!
- I'm going home over Labor Day weekend.. with Graham. We're both very excited. He's never even been to CA. We're planning on going to San Fran, Oakland (the A's game), Tahoe, and maybe even Grass Valley!! Oh, and don't forget Old Folsom and downtown Sac, the hottest hangouts in town!
Anyways, I'm pretty much going to be here for almost 2 more hours. This sucks. 8:15 come already!