Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blog NUT

Um... I don't go around reading random people's blogs. I think that's creepy.

But, I was looking up a recipe the other day.. don't quite remember for what, but I discovered the best blog ever: The Food Whore.

I don't know how many of you have worked in foodservice, but even regular people who like to dine out would find this funny. Will you understand all the angst and pain of working in foodservice? Maybe not...

Anyways, while reading this blog, I was holding back massive giggles and snorts during work. Yes.. work. I have been entranced by this blog for the past two and a half days. Literally. On Friday, someone interrupted my reading by coming in my office for a painstaking 20 minute chat. I pretended to listen and looked at my computer longingly, thinking GET OUT NOW. I AM READING A BLOG. Nerd maybe?

The Food Whore--I highly recommend it.

P.S. I am "abusing" government resources by writing this blog at work. Ooops.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Did you notice that mom has a blog now? Fun.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...