Next time you're thinking of being lazy and skipping your trip to the gym, think about this..
Sitting for 4 hours per day in a dialysis center, 3 days a week.
Your blood is running through a fistula (plastic nonetheless), and coming back in through an artificially fused vein.
Following a diet that restricts dairy, beef, chicken, bananas, orange juice, beans, tomatoes, potatoes, diet cola, and many many fruits.
Not being able to vacation for more than 2 days.
Don't get diabetes people!! Get off your lazy butts, stop eating so much, and MOVE!
Anyways, that's my rant. I'm interning in the dialysis unit, and I seriously feel bad for the people who have to go through this arduous process. Look it up on wikipedia. It sucks.
Yeah... I'm bored.
Jobs I've had:
1) Mountain Mike's Pizza for like one month. I was "too slow". A-holes.
2) El Dorado Hills Sun Spa. Yes, I worked in a tanning salon and I now hate tanning. I also currently do not produce melanin. I just turn red.
3) Hogi Yogi. For 4 years. Enough said.
4) TA for Nutrition and Prevention of Chronic Disease. There are some dumb kids at BYU.
Places for weekend getaway:
2) Oregon coast
3) Monterey (one of my most favorite places EVER)
4) Folsom (is that considered a "getaway"?)
Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) Talladega Nights
3) Notting Hill
4) Moulin Rouge
1) The Food Network
2) Dr. Pepper
3) Santitas and Pace chunky salsa
4) Cookbooks.... Notice how all of these have to do with food? It is my job you know..
Places I've Lived:
1) Sacramento/Folsom, CA
2) Provo, UT
3) Portland/Wilsonville, OR
What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
Note: Graham is my "other"
1) Hes' cute.
2) And little.
3) He knows Colt.
4) He really likes food.
Places I've been on vacations:
1) The UK
3) The Caribbean
1) Generic fruit snacks
2) Baby carrots w/ Litehouse ranch
3) Fresh homemade tortillas
4) Odwalla lemonade. Praise the summer.
If in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
We don't fight, but this is what I do to get my way
1) Look him in the eyes
2) Bat my eyes
3) Tickle him
4) Hoot like a gorilla (uh.. long story)
Websites I visit daily:
Besides email sites..
2) Myspace (stupid, I don't even do anything)
First kiss locations:
1) Church parking lot
2) Various bedrooms
4) Various couches
I am TRASHY hahahaha.
Places I'd rather be:
1) In bed
3) In a movie theater (popcorn, diet Coke, and air conditioner)
4) Anywhere BUT the hospital
I wanna go hooooooooooooome.
One thing Graham and I always ask each other on our conversations.. what do you want to hear first: the good news or the bad news? We almo...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
We have been MIA in real life for a couple of reasons: 1) Graham has been working 60+ hours per week 2) Apparently, two kids are more wor...
If you know me beyond this blog, you know I don't put people on blast normally. I *usually* don't enjoy fighting with people online,...