Next time you're thinking of being lazy and skipping your trip to the gym, think about this..
Sitting for 4 hours per day in a dialysis center, 3 days a week.
Your blood is running through a fistula (plastic nonetheless), and coming back in through an artificially fused vein.
Following a diet that restricts dairy, beef, chicken, bananas, orange juice, beans, tomatoes, potatoes, diet cola, and many many fruits.
Not being able to vacation for more than 2 days.
Don't get diabetes people!! Get off your lazy butts, stop eating so much, and MOVE!
Anyways, that's my rant. I'm interning in the dialysis unit, and I seriously feel bad for the people who have to go through this arduous process. Look it up on wikipedia. It sucks.
Yeah... I'm bored.
Jobs I've had:
1) Mountain Mike's Pizza for like one month. I was "too slow". A-holes.
2) El Dorado Hills Sun Spa. Yes, I worked in a tanning salon and I now hate tanning. I also currently do not produce melanin. I just turn red.
3) Hogi Yogi. For 4 years. Enough said.
4) TA for Nutrition and Prevention of Chronic Disease. There are some dumb kids at BYU.
Places for weekend getaway:
2) Oregon coast
3) Monterey (one of my most favorite places EVER)
4) Folsom (is that considered a "getaway"?)
Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) Talladega Nights
3) Notting Hill
4) Moulin Rouge
1) The Food Network
2) Dr. Pepper
3) Santitas and Pace chunky salsa
4) Cookbooks.... Notice how all of these have to do with food? It is my job you know..
Places I've Lived:
1) Sacramento/Folsom, CA
2) Provo, UT
3) Portland/Wilsonville, OR
What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
Note: Graham is my "other"
1) Hes' cute.
2) And little.
3) He knows Colt.
4) He really likes food.
Places I've been on vacations:
1) The UK
3) The Caribbean
1) Generic fruit snacks
2) Baby carrots w/ Litehouse ranch
3) Fresh homemade tortillas
4) Odwalla lemonade. Praise the summer.
If in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
We don't fight, but this is what I do to get my way
1) Look him in the eyes
2) Bat my eyes
3) Tickle him
4) Hoot like a gorilla (uh.. long story)
Websites I visit daily:
Besides email sites..
2) Myspace (stupid, I don't even do anything)
First kiss locations:
1) Church parking lot
2) Various bedrooms
4) Various couches
I am TRASHY hahahaha.
Places I'd rather be:
1) In bed
3) In a movie theater (popcorn, diet Coke, and air conditioner)
4) Anywhere BUT the hospital
I wanna go hooooooooooooome.
So, to all of you that don't follow my home-building account on Instagram, which you should ( link is here ), we have had some progress ...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
I wish I had more news to share. This process has been so painfully slow that I want to scream, or cry.. or both. I know we will have a hom...
We have officially been married for 10 full years. I really can't believe it. I can't believe I am 35 , ahem, 29 years old! These ye...