Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lame

So, I am lame and never blog anymore. I almost never get on the computer at home.. just like once a week.

What are my excuses?
--We went sea kayaking the other night with some friends on the Hood Canal, part of the Puget Sound. My feet are totally cut up from stepping on millions of nasty sea shells. The tide was LOW and our kayak got stuck too far out. I didn't wear my flip flops because they would've gotten stuck in the mud. So, I walked all over mussels, clams--whatever was in my way--to get back to shore.
--I'm addicted to "So You Think You Can Dance". Why were the people from Seattle SO bad?
--We're going down to Portland on Friday for Graham's friend's wedding on Saturday, then we're driving down to Lake Tahoe from there for the first annual Extended Family Reunion. So, I've been getting stuff ready to take down with us.
--I just got called to the Young Women's Presidency as the secretary... which is weird because I had just gotten called as a Relief Society teacher a few weeks before... and I never taught. Now that's my kind of calling.
--I've had "house fever".. meaning I really really want to buy a house. I do all this research online for nothing basically, because we can't afford one right now.... but I still want one. We even went and looked at houses on Sunday for fun. Hopefully, Graham will make a lot of money this summer as a mortgage broker/loan office and get us out of debt and into a house (i.e.... more debt).
--It has been HOT here lately... meaning 75-80 degrees. We have been grilling like crazy and trying to get rid of our vampire alabaster skin.

So yeah, that's my excuse... But I really don't think I need one. It's warm and beautiful outside... who wants to blog?!

Oh, and California... here we come!

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

I get to see the babies in 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm so excited!

Jules AF said...

Oh and how is it possible that Graham is a loan office????
And maybe you shouldn't get your hopes up for Graham making a lot of money. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Jules AF said...

I'm just keeping it real.

Shannon said...

Glad you are having so much fun playing. I'm slightly jealous of your kidlessness and freedom to do whatever you want. Sigh. Have fun at your family reunion and all your other fun trips!
PS-I have missed your hilarity on the blog, so someday please come back.

Unknown said...

I relate to this blog for so many reasons.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...