Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Graham and I are "celebrating" our 1st anniversary today. We are snowed in our apartment with winter wonderland outside. We're not quite going stir crazy, but we might be soon.

Anyways, since we haven't done anything since Friday, I'm going to blog about our wedding day..
If I were to do it all over again... I would:


1) Go for the ivory dress. Wearing my super-white dress in the temple didn't make too much of a difference. I remember/look at the pictures more than I remember my dress in the temple.

2) Go with a different florist. I was NOT happy with the floral arrangements. Tip for all of you single ladies: Be very specific about your bouquet.

3) Go with a different videographer. I wanted something more artistic to capture the events of the day.

4) Eat! My stomach was growling all throughout our sealing ceremony. I also didn't eat our cake or the catered food at the reception.

5) Have our maid of honor and best man give toasts. Thanks Julie...

Nothing else I guess... I loved my wedding day. I've loved our first year of marriage..

Here's to many more years.. :)

4 comments:

Tyler said...

You looked amazing in your dress, no worries about that. I did have a toast prepared also, just in case anyone was wondering. It's too bad too, I wish I could remember what I had thought up, but there was a very tasteful jab at Graham somewhere in it to make everyone laugh...

Jules AF said...

When your videographer wears a Christmas sweater to your reception, you know there's something wrong.
So there's no hope to your giving a toast at my wedding? haha I wouldn't even have known what to say!

Kristen Parnell said...

Merry Christmas! I can't believe how much snow this area is getting! It's crazy. Congrats on 1 year.

Sue said...

The video is fun to watch and the photographs are amazing. Get over it.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...