Graham and I are "celebrating" our 1st anniversary today. We are snowed in our apartment with winter wonderland outside. We're not quite going stir crazy, but we might be soon.
Anyways, since we haven't done anything since Friday, I'm going to blog about our wedding day..
If I were to do it all over again... I would:
1) Go for the ivory dress. Wearing my super-white dress in the temple didn't make too much of a difference. I remember/look at the pictures more than I remember my dress in the temple.
2) Go with a different florist. I was NOT happy with the floral arrangements. Tip for all of you single ladies: Be very specific about your bouquet.
3) Go with a different videographer. I wanted something more artistic to capture the events of the day.
4) Eat! My stomach was growling all throughout our sealing ceremony. I also didn't eat our cake or the catered food at the reception.
5) Have our maid of honor and best man give toasts. Thanks Julie...
Nothing else I guess... I loved my wedding day. I've loved our first year of marriage..
Here's to many more years.. :)
One thing Graham and I always ask each other on our conversations.. what do you want to hear first: the good news or the bad news? We almo...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
We have been MIA in real life for a couple of reasons: 1) Graham has been working 60+ hours per week 2) Apparently, two kids are more wor...
If you know me beyond this blog, you know I don't put people on blast normally. I *usually* don't enjoy fighting with people online,...