Friday, November 23, 2007

Four Weeks!

Graham and I are getting married four weeks from today!!!

I have been planning this and preparing for this.. for like FOREVER. I've looked at wedding pictures and videos and I can't wait to have some of my own.

December 21st cannot come soon enough!

Btw, I'm trying to pick out a song for our first dance. I want a Brian McKnight song, and here are my favorites:
"The Only One for Me"
"Love of my Life"
http://www.amazon.com/There-Here-1989-2002-Brian-Mcknight/dp/B00006SMBY/ref=pd_sim_m_img_4

Let me know which one you all like!

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Love of my life is MY FIRST SONG. Don't even THINK about trying to use it honey!!!! I'm sure I've told you before that that's my first dance song. NOT YOURS.

Shauna said...

i think you are the only person i know that has a love affair or even owns a cd of brian mcknight. well until i read julies comment and so now i guess i know two of you.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...