Sunday, August 17, 2014

Journal update

So, I spent ALL of Friday night typing up old journal entries that I thought were funny or interesting enough to put on future blogs. I was at the computer for over four hours typing this crap up. Hopefully, it'll be worth it! Some of the categories I'm thinking about writing about include the following:

  • Flirting
  • Attracting the opposite sex
  • Self-reflection
  • Marriage
  • What I want in a guy
  • Personality traits
  • "Positive" self-talk
  • Physical intimacy (this one is a little sketchy.. I've had to edit and cut a lot of things out)
  • First date(s) and first kiss
Is there anything else I should include? Any topics that you guys would like to hear about? First love? Spiritual stuff? College stuff?


So, I also did a trial run of a vlog of a journal entry about a date I had, just to see how it'd turn out, even though I didn't shower this morning and I'm dressed in junk clothes.

This pretty much illustrates it:


And, if you don't know me very well, you wouldn't know I have a very expressive face. I was cracking up watching myself talk because I pull some weird facial expressions.

No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...