Monday, January 27, 2014

Favorites

So, I'm a little bored, and I figured I'd blog about something random.

Anyways, I was thinking about this the other day when I got out my waffle maker on Saturday morning.. We've had it for over 6 years now, and we use it frequently, and it's still going strong. It is one of my favorite appliances, and one of my favorite wedding gifts.. So, I got to thinking about what my favorite wedding gifts were...

Favorites:
Hotel Collection bath towels from Macy's
Wusthof knives from Macy's
My Waterford china (just because it's so pretty)
Swarovski picture frame
Villaware waffle maker (which they no longer make)

Least Favorites:
Quesadilla maker (this went right back to the store)
Rice cooker (mushy, nasty rice)
Ebelskiver pan (seriously, who has the patience to make these?)

Some of my most favorite things this month:
Chocolate Chip Cheeseball from Mel's Kitchen Cafe with Nilla Wafers
Diet Dr. Pepper (always)
MAC's Prep+prime products (finally got rid of my undereye circles!)
Spigen iPhone case
My Banana Republic Sloan slim fit pants for work (I have them in a maroon color, teal, royal blue and pink, as well as tan, black and a textured navy blue. They are THE perfect fit for someone like me with no waist and no hips.)
Pride and Prejudice DVD (always a relaxing, happy movie in our house.. at least for me)
The new perfume I got (Balenciaga Rosabotanica). It is my new fave.
And, finally, the new lipstick/lipliner combo I got from Urban Decay in Native (so creamy, and such a beautiful color)

Hope you all are having a good month. So far, 2014 isn't starting off so great, but it only can get better from here, right?

No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...