Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Carter-isms

I'm trying to remember and record some of the cutest things that Carter has said lately, so here we go..

[In the car]
Me (singing Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines): "Cause you're a good girl..."
Carter: "You're not a girl. You're a lady."
Me: "I am a lady.. Are you a man?"
Carter: "I not a man.. I a horse."

[At the dinner table after Carter says please, thank you, and eats his broccoli]
Me: "You're just the best boy, Carter. You're awesome."
Carter: "You're the best girl, mommy. I love you."

[In Idaho, going to retrieve lost family members from a hike]
Carter: "To the rescue! We save the day!"

[After seeing a giant St. Bernard dog, aka "Beethoven"]
Carter: "It's a little bit a horse.."

[Walking out of church when it's super sunny outside]
Carter: "Turn off the light!!"

[Looking at pictures of Jesus in the hall at church]
Graham: "Here's Jesus. He loves you and he loves everyone."
Carter: "Jesus loves ice cream. I love ice cream too. I want ice cream."


No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...