Ok, so our hospital has a public website where you can see the babies born there.. and you can also see their names.
As many of you know, I've complained about the white trash-ness of my town, and some of these names just prove it..
My Top 10:
10) Kholeen (for some reason, this reminds me of colon)
9) Nefertiti (you know this girl will be called "titty" for the rest of her life)
8) Ja'leah (does the apostrophe make it special?)
7) Karlchen (wtf?)
6) Fuscia (the poor parents can't even spell Fuschia correctly)
5) Gryphon (fancy spelling for a mythological lion/eagle creature)
4) Jaxon and Jaxsyn (future porn stars or dancers)
3) Apple'lee (the restaurant where the baby was conceived)
My Top 2 (and these happen to be twins):
2) Hyaleigh Aliyyah (seriously so blessed)
1) Aqaylah Breaze (no words... no words)
Seriously, yikes.. Shouldn't potential parents be screened before they bring a child into this world?
So, to all of you that don't follow my home-building account on Instagram, which you should ( link is here ), we have had some progress ...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
I wish I had more news to share. This process has been so painfully slow that I want to scream, or cry.. or both. I know we will have a hom...
We have officially been married for 10 full years. I really can't believe it. I can't believe I am 35 , ahem, 29 years old! These ye...