Ok, so our hospital has a public website where you can see the babies born there.. and you can also see their names.
As many of you know, I've complained about the white trash-ness of my town, and some of these names just prove it..
My Top 10:
10) Kholeen (for some reason, this reminds me of colon)
9) Nefertiti (you know this girl will be called "titty" for the rest of her life)
8) Ja'leah (does the apostrophe make it special?)
7) Karlchen (wtf?)
6) Fuscia (the poor parents can't even spell Fuschia correctly)
5) Gryphon (fancy spelling for a mythological lion/eagle creature)
4) Jaxon and Jaxsyn (future porn stars or dancers)
3) Apple'lee (the restaurant where the baby was conceived)
My Top 2 (and these happen to be twins):
2) Hyaleigh Aliyyah (seriously so blessed)
1) Aqaylah Breaze (no words... no words)
Seriously, yikes.. Shouldn't potential parents be screened before they bring a child into this world?
One thing Graham and I always ask each other on our conversations.. what do you want to hear first: the good news or the bad news? We almo...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
We have been MIA in real life for a couple of reasons: 1) Graham has been working 60+ hours per week 2) Apparently, two kids are more wor...
If you know me beyond this blog, you know I don't put people on blast normally. I *usually* don't enjoy fighting with people online,...