So, Graham is gone for 4 days... 4 days!!! He's down at WashJam, a state-wide scouting jamboree. So, I have reverted back to the single life for 4 days.
1) No planned meals. I literally bought canned/frozen food for my dinners. I plan on eating cream of potato soup, frozen bagel bites, and popsicles for dinner (just not all together).
2) TV, computer, and books--no limit to the time spent on any of these activities.
3) Chores.. How is it that I actually FEEL like putting my clothes away when Graham is gone?
4) Major couch time.. I think I might even sleep out there.
5) Girl's Night.. No matter how cheesy that is. Some friends' husbands are also going to WashJam, so we are planning a "GNO". The husbands were laughing because of how seriously we were taking this. All of us are planning on getting pedicures together, bringing something to eat, and watching a chick flick. It's my first one as a married girl. Probably because I hate the term "GNO".
Anyways, I have no idea what to do with myself. I'm like all over the place. The TV is on out on the family room because I need some kind of noise in the house. I also started cleaning, and unfortunately discovered something nasty Graham left behind for me. He left a styrofoam holder in our office that had a little bit of biscuits and gravy left over from Sunday. It LITERALLY smelled like cat pee, poo, and vomit all mixed together. BLECH! Plus, some got on my hands when I threw it out.
I think I'll go back to my lonely TV now and maybe read a book.
One thing Graham and I always ask each other on our conversations.. what do you want to hear first: the good news or the bad news? We almo...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
We have been MIA in real life for a couple of reasons: 1) Graham has been working 60+ hours per week 2) Apparently, two kids are more wor...
If you know me beyond this blog, you know I don't put people on blast normally. I *usually* don't enjoy fighting with people online,...