So, Graham is gone for 4 days... 4 days!!! He's down at WashJam, a state-wide scouting jamboree. So, I have reverted back to the single life for 4 days.
1) No planned meals. I literally bought canned/frozen food for my dinners. I plan on eating cream of potato soup, frozen bagel bites, and popsicles for dinner (just not all together).
2) TV, computer, and books--no limit to the time spent on any of these activities.
3) Chores.. How is it that I actually FEEL like putting my clothes away when Graham is gone?
4) Major couch time.. I think I might even sleep out there.
5) Girl's Night.. No matter how cheesy that is. Some friends' husbands are also going to WashJam, so we are planning a "GNO". The husbands were laughing because of how seriously we were taking this. All of us are planning on getting pedicures together, bringing something to eat, and watching a chick flick. It's my first one as a married girl. Probably because I hate the term "GNO".
Anyways, I have no idea what to do with myself. I'm like all over the place. The TV is on out on the family room because I need some kind of noise in the house. I also started cleaning, and unfortunately discovered something nasty Graham left behind for me. He left a styrofoam holder in our office that had a little bit of biscuits and gravy left over from Sunday. It LITERALLY smelled like cat pee, poo, and vomit all mixed together. BLECH! Plus, some got on my hands when I threw it out.
I think I'll go back to my lonely TV now and maybe read a book.
So, to all of you that don't follow my home-building account on Instagram, which you should ( link is here ), we have had some progress ...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
I wish I had more news to share. This process has been so painfully slow that I want to scream, or cry.. or both. I know we will have a hom...
We have officially been married for 10 full years. I really can't believe it. I can't believe I am 35 , ahem, 29 years old! These ye...