Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Strange Happenings

Ok, so there's a private bathroom I like to use on the 2nd floor of the hospital because it's private.. duh. Meaning I usually don't have to deal with the stench of other people.

I'm going to get a little graphic here, but it's still PG.

There is nothing worse to me than the stench of other people's fresh cracked poop. Seriously. When I hear someone else poop or try to poop, I get sick... especially when I hear the poop escape their body and splash into the water. Sick. And the smell.... For some reason, other people's poop smells a lot worse than mine. Maybe I'm biased?

So, I frequent private bathrooms for that very reason.

But today, someone broke the rules.

Not only did they leave the bathroom so smelly that I couldn't breathe, but they also BABY POWDERED around the toilet.

Baby powder? Wtf? What is that going to do?

It was all around the floor around the toilet and some on the seat. I tried to wipe it up as much as I could with a wet paper towel (I didn't want the person coming in after me think that I was the baby powder weirdo), but some remained on the ground. Enough baby powder remained to dirty my clean black pants (my pants are always too long).

The last straw was the baby powder footprints left behind on the hall carpet by the perpretator.. leading to a patient's room.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ick.

Jules AF said...

Maybe it was crack instead of baby powder.... You should've sniffed it instead.

Shewi128 said...

Trust me.. I got a whiff of the powder. It was for a baby, not a crackhead.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...