Sunday, May 6, 2007

Dating..

So I've started dating someone, but my family hasn't been torturing me with a million questions like they usually do.

However, my dad did send me this odd, and slightly disturbing, e-mail:

"Sherri if he is hot and you like him then do what is best for you. The attraction is important in a relationship."

Why is my dad so... weird?

Anyways, yes.. he's good looking, but that hardly matters. He makes me laugh and we have a great time together. Even though he's young--he turns 22 in August--it feels normal. It's the most normal start to a relationship I've had since high school. So yeah.. that's about as much as I'll post on the Internet about that. :)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That is an awesome email from your dad.

Delays and Delays and Delays and Delays...

Ok, so here's the home building update... and mind you, this is coming from a point of frustration. We still have not closed on our co...