Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm slowly dying..

I am getting like NO sleep on weeknights!! First of all, I've been way stressed with school and my thesis stuff. I've also been working out a lot, and am in a really good mood when I get home from the gym.. so I can't fall asleep. The weird thing is, even though I am freaking EXHAUSTED, I have been so wonderfully and amazingly happy.

What the f#$%?

I mean, not like it's a bad thing, just.. weird.

Anyways... this is what it comes down to. I need a man. I keep reminisicing about old boyfriends and it's driving me nuts.

Where all of the the normal, Mormon, Oregonian guys??

Some people might say that's an oxymoron. I just say I'm optimistic.

Big news: I am giving a talk in church on Sunday.. My first in 10 years. That's right bitches.. they're letting me speak to the masses, and by masses I mean about 20 people.

I have some funny stories about the YSA Dance I attended, but that must be saved for another time..

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Where all of the the normal.... what does that mean? And I was really happy in January right after I started working out all the time. Remember? Then.... that ended on V-Day. But I'm still happy. Working out yay!

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...