Signs that I'm truly becoming a Portland resident:
1. I kept looking for recycling bins at Disneyland.
2. I was thinking of ways that Disneyland could be more ecologically responsible.
3. The sun and heat in Southern California just about killed me.
4. I know where all the great bars are in town. (I also know where they have the best Diet Coke's.)
5. I made a vegetarian pizza tonight.
6. The sun shining today put me in the BEST mood.
7. The sound of pattering rain on my window in the morning is very soothing.
I'll let you know if I become a vegan, or get a butch haircut. Hahahaha, neither of those would ever happen..
Ok, so here's the home building update... and mind you, this is coming from a point of frustration. We still have not closed on our co...
Well, everyone.. I am still alive.. and I am now a mother of two. Oh what, you wanted to hear the birth story? Oh, well.. ok. I didn't...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
We have been MIA in real life for a couple of reasons: 1) Graham has been working 60+ hours per week 2) Apparently, two kids are more wor...