Signs that I'm truly becoming a Portland resident:
1. I kept looking for recycling bins at Disneyland.
2. I was thinking of ways that Disneyland could be more ecologically responsible.
3. The sun and heat in Southern California just about killed me.
4. I know where all the great bars are in town. (I also know where they have the best Diet Coke's.)
5. I made a vegetarian pizza tonight.
6. The sun shining today put me in the BEST mood.
7. The sound of pattering rain on my window in the morning is very soothing.
I'll let you know if I become a vegan, or get a butch haircut. Hahahaha, neither of those would ever happen..
So, to all of you that don't follow my home-building account on Instagram, which you should ( link is here ), we have had some progress ...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
I wish I had more news to share. This process has been so painfully slow that I want to scream, or cry.. or both. I know we will have a hom...
We have officially been married for 10 full years. I really can't believe it. I can't believe I am 35 , ahem, 29 years old! These ye...