Signs that I'm truly becoming a Portland resident:
1. I kept looking for recycling bins at Disneyland.
2. I was thinking of ways that Disneyland could be more ecologically responsible.
3. The sun and heat in Southern California just about killed me.
4. I know where all the great bars are in town. (I also know where they have the best Diet Coke's.)
5. I made a vegetarian pizza tonight.
6. The sun shining today put me in the BEST mood.
7. The sound of pattering rain on my window in the morning is very soothing.
I'll let you know if I become a vegan, or get a butch haircut. Hahahaha, neither of those would ever happen..
One thing Graham and I always ask each other on our conversations.. what do you want to hear first: the good news or the bad news? We almo...
Now that we'd decided to seriously consider building a house.. We had to figure out how to make it happen. The thought of picking out ...
We have been MIA in real life for a couple of reasons: 1) Graham has been working 60+ hours per week 2) Apparently, two kids are more wor...
If you know me beyond this blog, you know I don't put people on blast normally. I *usually* don't enjoy fighting with people online,...