Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stitch Fix Preview

So, I decided to try out Stitch Fix again.. My box has shipped, and it's set to arrive this week. I didn't ask for anything specific, other than maybe something sparkly or fancy for Valentine's Day. Did I mention that I am going to a Brian McKnight concert in Tacoma on V-Day with my mom and sister? My 20 year-old self is so excited. Anyways, I'm excited to try on this batch of clothes, especially since Graham will be able to take pictures of me and I won't have to take selfies in the bathroom with my iPhone..

Stay tuned..

1 comment:

Sue said...

You want to wear something sparkly for a night out with mom/sister at a concert?

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...