Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My new obsessions

Ok, so I'm a little behind on Internet fads, but I blame that on the fact that we didn't have the Internet at home for 2 years..

So, I'm trading in my internet obsession from Babycenter for 2 new sites:

Mint & Pinterest

Babycenter, you were good to me while trying to conceive and while I was pregnant, but I don't need you anymore..

Mint, I love you, even though you tell me my "net worth" is negative and that I've gone over my budget for clothing.

Pinterest, you inspire me to be more creative and to surround myself with things that I like.

Anyways, that is all.

No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...