Monday, July 13, 2009

Do you think I'm judgmental?

That's just a rhetorical question for you all, because I know I am..

Here's what brought that thought to my mind lately:

--There's a Toyota Prius (definitely a "smug" person) that parks in the hospital parking lot near me. The license plate frame says (their words, not mine): "Under God, My Ass". The first thing I thought was, "Man this guy is going to hell."

--I was on facebook, looking at some random friend's profile, when I saw some chick from high school had commented on a picture. I immediately thought, "Ugh you slut [meaning the girl]."

Is being judgmental necessarily a BAD thing?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love your reaction to the license plate. I would have thought the same thing, but I say that one's justified. As for finding people on Facebook from High School. I try to give them all the benefit of the doubt since I am not quite the same person I was in high school. I assume they have come a long way as well. :)

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...