Monday, November 17, 2008

Excuses, excuses...

I have been a very lazy blogger this past week.. Let me explain why.

Wednesday: I came home, made dinner, put on Kung Fu Panda, and promptly fell asleep at 7 PM.

Thursday: 2 hour long Relief Society meeting

Friday: friends over

Saturday: family over

Sunday: over at friend's house

And that brings us today.. a very busy 10-hour day at work and a frustrating evening at home (long story--but it does not involve Graham).

One day.. I will blog again.

7 comments:

The Boob Nazi said...

Apparently, I should rent Kung Fu Panda since you found it so exciting....

Shannon said...

No worries. Life's like that sometimes. Hope today is better than last night. :)

Sue said...

Why were you working on Monday?

BILL said...

Last summer I would watch an episode or two during the week while Andrea was working. I haven't seen the show since then, just being busy with school and all, but it is fun watching because Andrea and I play a game where we point out what is wrong with girl's attire and critique her when we are in public.

BILL said...

Last summer I would watch an episode or two during the week while Andrea was working. I haven't seen the show since then, just being busy with school and all, but it is fun watching because Andrea and I play a game where we point out what is wrong with girl's attire and critique her when we are in public.

BILL said...

Last summer I would watch an episode or two during the week while Andrea was working. I haven't seen the show since then, just being busy with school and all, but it is fun watching because Andrea and I play a game where we point out what is wrong with girl's attire and critique her when we are in public.

The Boob Nazi said...

Blog. Blog. Blog.

The good, the bad, and the ugly..

One thing Graham and I always ask each other on our conversations.. what do you want to hear first: the good news or the bad news? We almo...