Friday, February 22, 2008

Not tagged and mad about it.

This one's for you Tish, since you were too cool to tag me, and I'm bored.

What is your husbands full name? Graham Rockwell. Good name huh

How long have you been married? 2 months.

Who eats more sweets? Him.. He loves Little Debbies.

Who said I love you first? I did.

How old is he? 22

Who is taller? He is.

Who is smarter? We're smart at different things. He knows how things work, I know pretty much everything else.. So... we're even.

Who can sing better? He knows how to harmonize and sing tenor. He always impresses me.

Who does the laundry? I do.. But I hate going to the laundromat.

Who pays the bills? Both.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. He even makes me sit on his right. I started with him having to sleep on my left, and now it's taken over our lives.

Who mows the lawn? He would if we had a lawn.

Who cooks dinner? I do.. Of course. He makes the pancakes and the grilled cheese.

Who drives? He does. I just think he likes to be in control.

Who kissed who first? Him. He first kissed me in a church parking lot. Classy.

Who asked who out? He'll give you a different story, but he did. I was just an excellent flirt.

Who has more siblings? He has 5 and I have 4.

Who wears the pants? I have him wrapped around my little finger, but we make decisions together.

Next post--pictures!

2 comments:

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

For the record--I didn't tag you because I KNEW ALMOST ALL OF THAT ALREADY! hahahaa. Love you!

Jules AF said...

If your blog starts to just be about Graham, I will no longer check it about 5 times a day. It will become more like 5 times a week.

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...