Friday, December 7, 2007

Not caring..

So I have an exam today in my graduate Physiology course. The teacher's methods are different (i.e. NO powerpoint slides) and interesting... I just hate studying for this crap. We tried to have a mini study group yesterday, but all we ended up doing was frustrating each other. It didn't last very long.

I ended up being very stressed out from the final I had just taken and just the sheer amount of material I had to review in one night for this exam. So, when I'm ready to throw the towel in, Graham called to tell me he has free tickets to the Trailblazers. So, instead of studying, I went and had a great time.

Also, my neighbor went out of town and left his alarm on. So, for the second morning in a row, I only get 5 hours of sleep due to the incessant beeping. Freaking a.

I have my lingerie/friends shower on Saturday. If friends I've known for years don't show up, I will be ticked. We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

How many friends have you had for years and live in Portland?

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...