Monday, January 8, 2007

My next EX

Well, I have been dating someone long distance, and I kind of ended it my birthday weekend, like 4 weeks ago.

We've remained in contact, because I wasn't sure whether or not to do so.

But, we've mutually agreed to step back for a bit. I'm glad we did this because I can focus more on school and getting stuff done. It does make me sad because he's been in my life for 3-4 months now, and he's always been there for me to talk to.

However, I am now totally single, which means.. I don't really have a life besides my own.

Eh.. this is my life.

Here's a picture from my birthday dinner. My shirt is all poofed out, so I look fat; otherwise, the picture is great.









1 comment:

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

Sherri, I will be your boyfriend. I love you. Remember to have perspective and look at this as a tiny knot in the eternal string of life. Miss you!

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...