Monday, January 8, 2007

My next EX

Well, I have been dating someone long distance, and I kind of ended it my birthday weekend, like 4 weeks ago.

We've remained in contact, because I wasn't sure whether or not to do so.

But, we've mutually agreed to step back for a bit. I'm glad we did this because I can focus more on school and getting stuff done. It does make me sad because he's been in my life for 3-4 months now, and he's always been there for me to talk to.

However, I am now totally single, which means.. I don't really have a life besides my own.

Eh.. this is my life.

Here's a picture from my birthday dinner. My shirt is all poofed out, so I look fat; otherwise, the picture is great.









1 comment:

Darren and Tisha said...

Sherri, I will be your boyfriend. I love you. Remember to have perspective and look at this as a tiny knot in the eternal string of life. Miss you!

Delays and Delays and Delays and Delays...

Ok, so here's the home building update... and mind you, this is coming from a point of frustration. We still have not closed on our co...