Friday, January 5, 2007

Me and my possible next boyfriend

Ok, so I admit.. I don't have the most interesting life.

The past few days, I've pretty much just gone to my internship at the Oregon Dairy Council, gone grocery shopping, and gone home to bed before 10 PM. Oh, and don't forget working on homework. Hmmmm.

But, last night, I had like the most interesting dream I've ever had:

Jake Gyllenhaal and I were dating.

That's right. Me and Jake were so Brokeback... Well, I guess that doesn't really work.

Anyways, the details are a bit fuzzy, but I distinctly remember Jake trying to talk to me about his ex-girlfriend Kirsten Dunst. Yeah Jake, you may be a movie star, but don't think you can disturb my beautiful dreams with ex talk.

The fact that a celebrity was in my dream is so bizarre to me. Yes, I dream about random people, but this is just weird. I don't remember the last time I even thought about Jake Gyllenhaal. So weird.

Just thought you'd all like to know about this, in case one day the 2 of us get married.

No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...