Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow!?

This afternoon, I walked out of OHSU hospital and.. surprise.. had to hold on to the stair rail to avoid slipping down the snow covered stairs.

It snowed!

Granted, I do go to school on a hill (see picture on the right), so it's obvious that some extreme weather may come my way. But, this sucks!

I moved away from Utah to get away from the snow, and now this.. Interesting.

Anyways, just thought you'd all like to know about something new.


P.S. Here is the view from my school.
Awesome right.





P.P.S. I forgot to mention one more oddity that I've experienced since being here--an earthquake! Yes folks, I moved from California to survive an earthquake here in Oregon. Ok, so it was only a 2.5 or so, but it was still cool.

No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...