Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Highlights (and Lowlights) of 2013

So, if any of you have been following me for a while, you'll know that this has been a crazy year for our family.. I've experienced joy and extreme sadness. I've developed a closer relationship with my son. I've also developed a greater appreciation for my relationship with God. I've received support from multiple friends and family members, realizing who has truly been there for me during hard times. I've learned how to give and receive the power of forgiveness. But anyways, that is all wayyy too serious for me. Let's focus on highlights from my blog!

--I celebrated my year-long success of fitness and weight loss.
--I took FOUR airplane rides alone with a toddler to Sacramento, San Diego, and Salt Lake.
--My life was turned upside down by some very heartbreaking revelations from my husband.
--I tried an awesome internet service called Stitch Fix for the first, second, and third time.
--I picked up new hobbies: makeup and nails.
--We celebrated Carter's 3rd birthday.
--I had an unforgettable experience on a beach.
--We made the Christmas season magical.
--I ended a 7+ year streak of no vomiting.
--Graham learned an important lesson about attraction.
--My husband returned home after being separated for almost 8 months.
--AND, I got hit on by a male co-worker.

Anyways, hope you all had a great year. I pray that 2014 cannot be any worse than 2013.. It can only get better from here, right?

No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...