Sunday, May 12, 2019

Ode to My Little Sade Babe

Sadie...


You are exactly what I wanted in a daughter.


You are my tiny little capricious sprite that I adore.

You are semi-sweet, hilarious, mischievous, and a snuggle-bunny.

"Can you snuggle me for a lil bit?" is your favorite saying right now.

Your little dimples make it hard for us to say no.

But your tenacious streak is extremely irritating (once you asked us for dessert for about 30 minutes straight).

You love to eat all fruits. You can pound down a pint of blueberries in 10 minutes.

You love to color, sing, and play with dolls and blocks.

You play pretend and you even get your dad to dance with you (he's only ever danced with me twice).

You tease your brother and will copy anything that he says or does. You wish his room were your room as well.

You love all things pink with unicorns and princesses.


You are definitely a girly girl and love to get your nails painted.

I'm worried about the day that you will be able to reach my makeup counter.


Your feisty spirit and determined nature will take you far in this life.

You have been the last and most adorable addition to our family. We love you dearly. 


No comments:

New home blog coming soon

I have received a lot of questions via email about how the home is holding up for the past 2.5 years. I plan to do a detailed update on our ...